Arts for Carts 2018 (purchase tickets below)
Presented by Sport Subaru Superstore
Saturday, September 22nd 7pm - 10pm
Disney's Boardwalk Inn
Don your mask and mystère, and join us for a fantastical evening of magnificence benefiting special needs dogs and LoveyLoaves Rescue. Arts for Carts is our biggest event of the year! Held at Disney's Boardwalk Inn, the evening will include:
- Masquerade-themed evening
- Hors-d'oeuvres and Cash Bar catered by Walt Disney World Catering
- Live DJ by Power Entertainment
- Complimentary photos by Bella Grey Photography
- Atmospheric magic by Kevin King
- Silent auction of custom and unique artwork
- LoveyLoaves rescue success stories
LoveyLoaves is a 501(c)3 organization devoted to saving and rehabilitating dogs that have been dealt different circumstances in life. Amputees, blind/deaf, medically complex, carted dogs, those suffering from disease, illness, injury, or disorder…all find solace and safety within the rescue. The long-term goal of LoveyLoaves is to open the doors of LoveyLoaves Sanctuary, a safe haven for “specially-abled” dogs. This will be a place where dogs with special circumstances can receive rehabilitation, physical therapy, love, and possibly be re-homed, fostered, or peacefully live out the rest of their days.
Alcohol is available to those guests ages 21+.
Arts for Carts is a people-only event. No dogs please.